Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Cool Site: Logo Design Love

When I was "researching" logos I found this website called Logo Design Love. They featured Scandinavian Logos and I felt really inspired by the boldness of the logos. Here's a sampling of a couple:

Kallemo

France & Son Aktieselskab

They also featured logos that utilize negative space really well. Here's a sampling of some that I think are pretty clever:
American Institute of Artchitects Center, designed by Pentagram


Hartford Whalers Logo, designed by Cummings and Good

Egg N Spoon, designed by Thoughtful

And who can forget the adorable WWF panda(World Wildlife Foundation, not to be confused with the World Wrestling Federation ;) designed by Sir Peter Scott and modified by Landor

3 comments:

  1. I think the E spoon thing is the biggest CHEAT ever and at the same time the most genius!!!! haha :-p. I love the key one... I think Hitler inspired the F one. Not really a fan of the K one...And the lil panda is cute, but um... am I supposed to be able to see WWF somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, its just so friggon cute and recognizable- thats why i put it on! they were just supposed to be logos that used negative space well they didnt necessarily have to have the initials of the company, but for the most part those were the ones i liked. also, im surprised you dont like the k- i think its awesome! but i guess to each his own ;)

    ReplyDelete