Monday, June 21, 2010

The Internet is Music to My Ears

So I know its been a while----but, I have some good news- I landed a job! It is with Crocs and I was hired to design prints for their shoes. I'm pretty excited about, but currently it is only a temporary position so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

But anyway- back to the good stuff.... I found a random site today- Did you ever wonder what your website sounds like??? That's right, I said (typed) sounds. Well- you have to wait no more. There is a website called Code Organ and you type in any url and it tells you what the website sounds like when the coding is translated to music. Go ahead- give it a whirl! I couldn't listen to it forever, but it's definitely fun! Hopefully I will write again soon with some more randomness!

2 comments:

  1. I love Crocs! I have some obnoxious yellow clogs, and I recently bought navy blue galoshes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never had a pair before i worked there but I bought one and i love them too. im really excited about the upcoming lines as well- they are really branching out into some more fashionable items!

    ReplyDelete