Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big-Time Stuff



So I started working at Crocs in June of 2010, and I was able to see my first print designs in Crocs stores and online this fall!  The plaid is a print on the Crocband Winter Boot, the Hawaain print is Men's Hover Boat Hawaii and the leopard print is on the Kosmoboot.  I have to admit, that some of my favorite designs have not made it in our line, but these were some of the first designs I created for the company and as a print designer too, I should add.  I should also add that I am really grateful for getting this job.  Before working for Crocs, I only had graphic design experience and was not familiar with creating prints.  As a result, designing prints was a learning process, but one I was happy to embrace.  I know these are nothing fancy, but it just so exciting to see your designs on product that actually exists in the marketplace I had to post it!


 
(Oh and I just want to add, that the photography of this product is not my own- it was taken directly from the Crocs website.)

1 comment: