Thursday, March 11, 2010

RUBE GOLDBERG LIVES ON

My sister Tess showed me this awesome video from OK Go called "This Too Shall Pass." The video was actually accomplished in one continuous shot and timed perfectly with the music. I'm not a huge fan of the OK GO's music, but I must say that I continue to be surprised and impressed by their music videos. The Rube Goldberg machine brings me back to PeeWee Herman. Anyway, I love how it's artistic and scientific. A controlled chaos of sorts. ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. Just thought this website was cool:

    http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/incredible-camouflage-art/4793

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is awesome and incredible! thanks tess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you mind if i post some pictures of this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they aren't mine! go ahead! :) also, i think you'll enjoy this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thats funny! unfortunately i cant put the images on my blog because I am not sure about copyright laws, but thanks for showing me them!

    ReplyDelete