Monday, March 15, 2010

THREADLESS SUBMISSION

My most recent design I plan on submitting to Threadless. This is my first t-shirt design and I wanted to make it pretty simple and clear. I liked the idea of using wind turbines because I think they have such a cool silhouette, but I wanted to make them look like they were natural elements from far away. The design makes green technology actually appear like greenery. I would love to hear comments and recommendations because I haven't submitted it yet. I wasn't quite set on a t-shirt color so I'm open to opinions.



2 comments:

  1. maybe rotate the blades a bit more randomly if you want it to appear more biological; they line up a bit too well. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i really appreciate the feedback. it's harder to be objective when you look at it for so long. I think you're right and ill try to play around with it more to make it look more biological.

    ReplyDelete